Our April core value is that We are Responsive to God’s Grace!
As we choose to respond to God’s empowering, life-giving grace:
- we are empowered by God to love Him, ourselves and others beyond our own ability!
- we run to God, not from Him, when we fall.
- we are empowered by God to walk out of a mindset that says “I am a victim” and into God’s glorious grace that says “I am a victorious overcomer through Jesus!”
- we are transformed from the inside out, living more and more of the joy-filled, love-filled, purpose-filled life God intended!
As we choose to respond to God’s grace, our foundational belief system aligns with these truths and we walk in our G0d-given, joy-filled, purpose-filled identity every day!
Scripture for further study on the core value We are Responsive to God’s Grace:
- John 3:16–17; Ephesians 1:4–6; Ephesians 2:8-10
- Romans 5:7-8; 2 Corinthians 5:14–18; Acts 9:1-22
- Ephesians 3:14–21; Titus 2:11–14; Colossians 3:1-5
- John 16:33; 1 John 4:4; Romans 8:31-39