Our March core value is that Salvation Creates Joy-filled Identity!
Our identity is set by our good, good Father!
- We have been adopted into His family.
- We are royal sons and daughters of the King!
- We are beloved children, faithful servants, trusted friends and co-heirs with Jesus!
- We are new creations!
- The old is gone, the new is come!
- Our identity is set!
As our foundational belief system aligns with these truths, we walk in our G0d-given, joy-filled identity!
Scripture for further study on the core value Salvation Creates Joy-filled Identity:
- Romans 8:1–4; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Romans 6:4
- Galatians 2:20; Hebrews 2:14–15; Galatians 5:22–24
- 1 Corinthians 15:56–57; Revelation 1:12–18
- Romans 8:14–17; John 1:12; 2 Corinthians 5:18–21
- 1 Peter 2:9; 1 John 3:1; Luke 15:11–32
- John 15:12–15; Psalm 16:11; Hebrews 1:9, 12:2
- Matthew 25:23; Psalm 100:2; Galatians 1:10
- Matthew 23:11–12; John 1:12; 1 John 3:1
- Matthew 25:14–30; 2 Corinthians 5:17–21
- 1 Corinthians 1:30; Romans 3:21–26, 8:1, 30
- Galatians 2:19–20; Acts 26
Biblical joy-filled identity declarations to start your day:
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 1:3)
- I am predestined to adoption as a son or daughter by my Father through Jesus Christ according to His good pleasure. (Ephesians 1:5)
- My Father has accepted me in the Beloved. (Ephesians 1:6)
- The joy of the Lord is my strength. I am growing in every increasing joy, so I am growing in every increasing strength! (Nehemiah 8:10)
- I rejoice because my Father began a great work in me and He will bring it to completion. (Philippians 1:6)