Our July core value is: God’s Word Transforms!
God’s Word is the authority by which we judge all insight and revelation, and its purpose is to bring us into relationship with the Author, God Himself.
As we choose to read, hear and meditate on God’s Word daily:
- we are transformed into the likeness of Jesus by the power of Holy Spirit.
- faith is released in and through our lives.
- we are empowered to believe who God is, who we are in Him and how He desires us to live!
Scripture for further study on the core value God’s Word Transforms:
- John 5:37-40; John 1:14; John 8:31-32
- James 1:22-25; Psalm 119:11; Romans 10:17
- Psalm 119:60; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:16-21