Updates, encouragement and so much more!
Thank God for Livestreams!
Because of new restrictions, we will be worshipping together via livestream only this Sunday. We will have some of our leaders only in the building serving you via worship & words on Facebook Live this Sunday at 10:30 am.
Much more info will be going out on our social media platforms: Instagram and Facebook. If you are not yet following us on Instagram and Facebook, now is a great time to start!
Things to remember during this time:
- God is good. God is good, all the way, all the time! He loves you and is for you!
- You are loved. You are loved by so many, including your Heavenly Father and your Church Family!
- Connection is important. Connection is vital, especially during this time. Reach out to friends, neighbors and family! Share testimonies of God’s goodness, as well as encouraging words, prayer requests and needs. Stay informed and connected via social media: Instagram Facebook YouTube
- We are a family. We are praying for you and are working on creative ways to continue to keep us all connected!
- Ways to continue to tithe & give. Today, our President & Vice President reiterated the importance of continuing to tithe and give, even as we meet online! Tithes and offerings can be dropped off in the Church Office mailbox or given online via PayPal through our website.
Today is a great day and the coming days are going to be great as well! God is doing amazing things in and through us!
Continue to stay connected as we move forward!